Thursday, December 01, 2005

I am a Catwoman fan who hates the Catwoman movie

I am a Catwoman fan who hates the Catwoman movie.To me I feel that they really messed up on a good story and a awesome charactor. This movie offends me as a woman and a fan. Don't get me wrong, in my book Batman and Catwoman are equal, but I think that the boys at DC Comics should give just as much care for Catwomans charactor as well as Batmans. It's okay for Batman's story to be strong, dark and jaded but Catwoman's has to be pathetic. If Catwoman was real she'ed whip your butts to pluto and back untill you found your brains. What where they thinking. I love the one and only Catwoman. The Selina Kyle story. I love how her charactor has evolved. Her story is a story of survivle which many of us including me can relate to. She lost her parents at a young age, ran away to the east side streets of Gothom City, using her whits to survive, dealing with prostitution, then being raped and left for dead. Finally she dawns on her bold charactor as Catwoman. Becomming sort of a robin hood in her town. Stealling from the rich, giving and protecting the despret and the poor. Her love- hate-love relationship with Batman/Bruce Wayne. His love and faith in her helps her to become this strong, level headed person, who is now Cat Woman. In the end she gives up stealing and soley focuses on protecting the East end of Gothom. Now come on DC. Whats wrong with that story. Catwoman could have been something like Kill Bill, Sin City or Luara Croft. You totally blew it guys. Tim Burton gets an A+. Creators and writers for Batman the television series gets an A+. Pitof FFFF-. DC Comics FFFFF-. Warner Bro. FFFFFFFFF-. Your kitty litter needs to be changed. If it's about Batman appearing, why not. Catwoman can still lead the story and Batman can be smaller charactor who pops in this time. O! yeah, I forgot Batmans the dude. Chicks stay in the back and cow tail to the "BALLS" in the story. Again don't get me wrong. Batman is my favorit comic book hero but so is Catwoman with good reason. Like Batman she is an organic super hero. Unlike Superman and Wonderwoman. She's not all perfect and light like Wonderwoman and Supergirl. It's to easy when you come from good and are born with super nateral powers. Catwoman made her self. She's a hero to me because she's walked in the dark, she's made her mistake but in the end she becomes triumphant. She is the human story. In some ways I think Batman envys her because she can handel the gray areas of Gothom where as for him it has to be black or white. Your either good our your bad. A crime is a crime. I would like to know what other people think of Catwomans charactor and Catwoman the movie. Especially from other Catwoman fans out there. I want to know if other Catwoman fans out there are also upset about the movie Catwoman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home