Thursday, March 02, 2006

MY FAVORITE REAL PERSON PLAYING CATWOMAN

But for me Julie Newmar will always be the true Catwoman. She was the first one I layed eyes on and drew me into this fascinating character. To me Batman would be dull without Catwoman and Julie Newmar playing Catwoman made Catwoman even more interesting.
I personally believe that Eartha Kitt is truly more cat than human, which is why I think she was purrrfect as Catwoman II.
Michelle Pfiffer's purrrformance as Catwoman on the other was phenomenal. Even though they didn't go with the comic book story of Catwoman, which, deep down I sort of wished that Tim Burton would have gone with. None the less Michelle was purrrfectly magical for me.

Lee Merryweather wasn't necessarily my favorite Catwoman but I think she did a superb job of filling in for Julie at the last minute. I will forever wish that it was Julie which is why it is hard for me to except Lee Merryweather as Catwoman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home